Wednesday, 11 August 2010

Balenciaga Spring 2011 Menswear RTW



I love this collection with all my heart, I've always appreciated Nicolas Ghesquière's designs but I would love to own this whole collection. I love the silhouette that's been created here, with belts pinching in at the waist. The studded corset like belts are to die for, I'll buy them for Spring/Summer but I'll wear them every single season, mark my words. The trench is so matronly its beautiful, the trousers are baggy enough to float amazingly but not too much to make it look like I'm wearing a nappie, and I love putting grey/black/white panels all together. And, of course, I love all things leather, this leather jacket is amazing, and I'm so glad I already own the topman replica, because now all I need are the cropped black trousers & grey loafers and this will be my throw on look. Yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment