Thursday, 12 August 2010

the september issue

"September is the January in Fashion" 
Wise words from the amazing Candy Pratts Price, and if this is true, then I could not think of a better way of ringing in the year than with Halle Berry. The Oscar winning beauty has never looked more stunning than she does on the Vogue US cover. The editorial shows her in amazing gowns, flowing down to the floor, which show off Halle's elegance and beauty to a t. 
I am convinced this 726 page bible will fly off the shelves, but if anyone has an extra copy, how about sending it to me in little old England?


2 comments:

  1. You can never go wrong choosing Halle Berry for a cover. I love the haircut!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cant believe its September already, have to get the September issue.
    You have such a lovely blog, you must have put a lot of effort in it.
    I am officially following your blog =D

    www.therawpower.blogspot.com
    A fashion blogger based in Australia and Hong Kong.
    Follow me if you like my blog
    you can also follow me on twitter
    http://twitter.com/therawpwoer
    and blog lovin
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/1871826/raw-power?claim=gt67ssuvazt

    xo
    therawpower

    ReplyDelete